Actually, There is a categorisation to choose best in every accessory because of their facility and extra part specification which is very unique in recent days, not only this vehicle categorisation. So in this article as much research view and my experience there is a list of Best EV cars (Best Electric cars) in india. Let’s look how it is separated according to the quality and features.
Top 10 Best EV Cars in 2023
- Brands and Vehicle type(Battery electric vehicles is also named as All electric vehicle, and Hybrid EV,Plug-in HEV, Fuel Cell EV).
- Fuel,Transmission type and Sitting Capacity(it is less than 5 seater 5 seater, 6/7 seater and 8+seater).
- Other features like sunroof, Rear AC vents,Cruiser controls,Wheels type.
- Reverse camera, Ventilated seats Wireless charging, Central locking Music system.
- Four wheel drive and Touch screen display .
Some popular electric cars available in the market this year(2023) ,Few of those are Tata Tiago EV, Mahindra XUV 400,Hyundai Ioniq 5.
Hyundai Ioniq 5
This electronic vehicle Hyundai Ioniq 5 (price starts from 45.95 lakhs in ex-showroom),has special part it’s is Rear Brake Type(Disc) and Front Suspension McPherson Strut,Rear Suspension(Multi-link).With well featured Rear Seat Centre Arm Rest,Height Adjustable Front Seat Belts.Some extra Key Specifications are discussed in below.
- Seat Lumbar support
- Navigation System
- Find My Car location
- Hands-Free Tailgate and Luggage Hook & Net
- For comfort and convenience use Memory seat configuration facility
- For safety purpose Lane Keeping Assist, Lane Departure Warning, Driver Attention Warning, Blind-Spot View Monitor, Safe Exit Warning
Tata Nexon EVS the range of 312 km according to WLTP standard with body type SUV with the special featured like
- Dash-top touch screen size(7) infotainment by Harman
- WhatsApp notification and rear-outs, image and video playback, Stolen vehicle tracking, smart regenerative braking, Geo-fence alert system
- Pretenseniors and Force limiter seat belts and comfort and convenience smart access card entry facility
- Remote vehicle diagnostics 20+ vehicle health alerts and Tripanalytics driver behaviour score.
Read Also :- Rajinikanth Car Collection
Tata Tiago EV/Tata Tigor EV
This powerful electric vehicle Model is oriented with automatic transmission and Tiago EV has a specific quality which is separated from other brand i.e listed below
- Electronic Multi-Tripmeter
- Digital instrument cluster,automatic HVAC
- Flat bottom Steering wheel and Collapsible grab handles
- Adjustable Headlights
- Tyre size 175/65 R14 and Tyre type (tubeless,radial) ,LED DRLs
- Contrast Black roof
Tata Tigor EV has one electric engine with permanent magnet synchronous motor Best part of this model
- Battery (Capacity-26kWh and warranty-8yrs,Type is Lithium-ion)
- Electric Steering,Charging time(AC-7.5h,DC-59min)
- Smart key band,Keyless entry
- Puncture Repair kit,Digital Clock and odometer
- Height adjustable driver set Lock/unlock and Remote horn HARMAN sound system
Mercedes Benz EQS 580
Luxurious car Mercedes Benz EQS 580 price starts at 1.59 crore,it’s driving range is 857 km according to the ARAI on a single charge,so it is the most efficient electric vehicle in the county. The EQS 4matic’s dual motors give 516 BHP and 855 Nm of torque. EQS 580 has another some extended qualities as below.
- Air Suspension from both Rear and Front
- Multifunction steering wheel in nappa leather with galvanized, Steering wheel shift paddles in silver chrome
- Battery Capacity107.8kwh
- Electric Art interior( 1 Seats with lumbar support, 2 head restraints in the front and lighting (ARTICO man-made leather in black / space grey). Black trim in a finely-structured look.
- 4 Door sill panels with “Mercedes-Benz” lettering.
Read Also :- Salman Khan Car Collection
The BMW i7 series fully electrified powertrain that price starts at 1.95 (ex-showroom) in New delhi which is the same as Mercedes EQS,but in appearance little bit changes like it has a tech- laden cabin including 31-inch 8k “theatre screen” looks gorgeous from the roof over the second row. This model is available in the Xdrive 60 flavour,rated at 539bhp and 745 Nm of torque, with a maximum range of 625 km according to WLTP standards.
- Power Steering with Gear Type(rack and pinion),Brake Type(ventilated disc)
- Remote Climate Control (A/C),Remote Trunk Opener,Remote Engine(Start/Stop),Low Fuel Warning Light
- Reversing Assistant, Remote 3D View, Fully Remote Parking via smartphone), Drive Recorder, Anti Theft Recorder,BMW ID
- BMW Digital Key Plus with (Locking and unlocking as well as starting the vehicle using a compatible smartphone, Key card with NFC technology)
From the BMW family BMW i4 model (73.90lakhs starting price) is only available in the eDrive40 variant in India.This electric vehicle delivered top speed on a single charge 590 km i.e up to 164 km only in 10 minutes of charging.Based on comfort and convenience use
Automatic Self-Levelling Function, Automatic Start/Stop Function, Park Distance Control (PDC), Driving Experience Switch with 3 driving modes Comfort/Eco Pro/Sport For Safety purpose .Adaptive Recuperation System, Rear-view camera integrated into the BMW badge, Parking Assistant with lateral parking aid, Keyless Start/Stop button in blue
Read Also :- Shahrukh Khan Car Collection
The Kia EV6 (price range is 60.95 crores onwards) is a Kia’s assurance has maximum driving range by the ARAI 708km. Also supports 350 kw DC fast charging and 80% of the charge in just 18 minutes with a default 77.4kWh battery pack. Special advanced point of this vehicle’s Entertainment and communication system
- Meridian premium sound system with 14 speakers and Active sound design, 12.3″ Curved driver display screen and central touchscreen with navigation
This Electric Jaguar I-Pace (price1.20 crore onwards) offers three variants globally. According to performance, the Jaguar I-Pace model has Dual electric motors which is 90 Kwh.
- Battery pack and in the result delivers 394bhp,696 Nm of torque. It offers a 470 KM range according to the WLTP test cycle.
- This 90 kilowatt battery pack is fully charged in 8.5 hours using a home charger.
This electric vehicle has mind blowing performance available around the world. Porsche Taycan (1.53 crore pricestarts) is available in both versions like saloon and Cross Turismo. In its powerful term this Luxurious car supports up to 270 kw DC first charging and top distance 484km.
- Boot Space (446Litres)
- Body Type(Wagon)
- Battery Capacity(93.4)
- Motor Type(Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor and Max Power 482.76bhp,Max Torque 650Nm)
Powerful, gorgeous machine, supports larger 95 kilowatt battery pack which is very good up to 484 km of WLTP-rated range.The best part of this vehicle is
- WithSingle charge it delivered about 379 km.
- Audi e-tron (price1.2crore onwards) was launched in 2021 with two variants 50 and 55.The above model strongly mingled with Audi’s proprietary AWD system.
Read Also :- Priyanka Chopra Car Collection
Audi e-tron GT
To be focused on high-performance electric powertrain Audi e-tron GT(price range is 1.70crore on-road) which offers 500 km distance according to the WLTP test cycle.
- Battery Capacity93.4kWh,Max Power (bhp@rpm)522.99kW
- Max Torque (nm@rpm)630Nm and Seating Capacity(5),Body type(Coupe)
- LED Headlights,LED Tail lights,Anti-Lock Braking System and Brake Assist,Central Locking,Power Door Locks and Child Safety Locks
BYD Auto 3
This luxurious brand is one of the biggest electric carmakers all over the world (price starts at 33.99lakhs) also offers 521 km distance.Excellent performance of BYD Auto 3 supports 80kw DC fast charger,which can charge 80% in 50 minutes.
Battery Capacity 60.48 kWh,Max Power (bhp@rpm)201.15bhp,Max Torque (nm@rpm)310Nmm,Seating Capacity(5),Boot Space(440liters) Body Type(SUV) and Ground Clearance Unladen(175).
The Most expensive car in India is Mercedes Benz MG which has a road price of 2.45 crore and Tata Nexon Ev Max. Top 3 attractive electric cars to be very famous to be purchasable or affordable which is
- MG Comet EV (7.98lakh)
- Tata Tiago EV (8.69lakh)
- Mahindra XUV 400(15.99lakh)
Frequently frequently asked question(FAQS)
Q – Which is the cheapest best ev cars in India?
A – Tata Tiago EV, Mahindra XUV 400 etc is the Cheapest Electric vehicle in india.
Q –Why are electric cars costlier?
A – Costlier, bcoz of its hiking price of petrol and diesel in India day by day.
Q –How long does an electric car battery last?
A – Hardly It lasts 10-20yrs, depending upon the lifespan.
Q –What is the charging cost of an electric car?
A – It varies according to the use for residential use. It is 11.7% per , but the average cost is 10%.
Q –How much time does it take to charge an electric car?
A – Full Charging can be done in 30 minutes or as long as half of a day but it depends on the battery size, how big it is and how fast your charging point.