This article is specially for discussing the Top 10 best Upcoming EV Car from around 41 Upcoming luxurious Electric vehicles by mentioning specific specifications so that people can buy without being confused and it will surely help you to choose the perfect, suitable luxurious EV for making your lifestyle more valuable and attractive.
10 Best Upcoming EV car in 2023
In today’s world people are so dependent on this electric vehicle because of so many advanced features such as making battery electric cars generate a small quantity of carbon compared to other vehicles(generates a lot of carbon).
Mahindra XUV 400 Upcoming EV Car
XUV in Mahindra brand price 15 lakhs onwards Effective power based extra function of this model has:
- Charging time 50 min and Battery Capacity 39.4 kWh
- Max Power (bhp@rpm)147.51Bhp and Max Torque (nm@rpm)310Nm
- Seating Capacity(5),with Range456 kms
- Body Type(SUV),GearBox Shift-by-wire Automatic
- Front and Rear Suspension (MacPherson Strut with Anti Roll Bar) and Twist Beam with Coil Spring Front and RearTread(1550mm)
- SuspensionEnhancements(Frequency Dependent Damping (FDD) and Multi-tunable Valve with Concentric Land (MTV-CL)), Adjustable Headrest for 2 nd Row Window Seats & Middle Seats
- Passive Keyless Entry, Extended Power Window Operation, 1-touch Lane Change Indicator and for Advance Safety Features I.e The modes tune the response of steering, throttle & regen levels “L” Mode for Single Pedal Drive, Smart Watch Connectivity, Smart Steering System, Voice Commands & SMS Read Out
Hyundai IONIQ 5 Upcoming EV Car
This electronic vehicle Hyundai Ioniq 5 (price starts from 45.95 lakhs in ex-showroom),has special part it’s is Rear Brake Type(Disc) and Front Suspension McPherson Strut,Rear Suspension(Multi-link). best Upcoming EV Car
- Adjustable regenerative braking,Remote Smart Parking Assist,Product label (Standard Range Single Speed 2WD – Lithium-ION (58Kw))
- Transmission Type1-Speed Front Dog Clutch Type 2WD,Wheels 7.5 Jx19″, 8.5JX20″
- Tires235/55R19 & 255/45R20
- For safety purposes, Surround View Monitor (SVM).
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA)andBlind Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist(BCA)
MG Air EV Upcoming EV Car
MG Motors announced the new version entry into India officially named Comet EV with additional quality EV products. MG Air EV Price 9 lakhs onwards(in ex-showroom), offering 3 variants (Pace,Play,Plush) with attractive colour paint options like Candy white and starry black,Aurora silver,Apple green with starry.
- Battery pack(17.3kWh) focused range 230 km, Having two door LED headlamps and taillamps
- Body Type(Hatchback)
- Full Digital Cluster with 26.04 cm Embedded LCD Screen, One-touch slide & recline passenger seat for 2nd row entry
- Intelligent Key, Smart Start System, Front Co-Driver grab handle, Chit Chat Voice Interaction
- Extended Horizon Front & Rear Connecting Lights, Illuminated MG Logo, Aero Wiper, Modern Parallel Steps LED Taillamps,
- Modern Parallel Steps LED Headlamps, Outside door handle with Chrome,R12 Steel Wheels With Wheel Cover and for safety reasons Manual Parking Brake, 3-point seat belts for all Passengers, IP67 Rated Battery
Citroen eC3 Upcoming EV Car
Citroen eC3 EV price starts from 11.5 lakhs(ex-showroom). This electronic vehicle has three variants and like a eC3 live, eC3 feel, eC3 feel DT in that case price also varies according to the different variation facilities.Those Updated technology based EV offering some unique function like
- For safety EBA (Electronic Brake Assist),EBD (Electronic Brake-force Distribution,ISOFIX (Child-Seat Mount)
- In entertainment Infotainment Screen,Android Auto facilities and For comfortable using Rain Sensing Wiper, Drive Modes Standard Max Speed(107) with Range/Charge (320 Km/Charge)
- Easy to drive,with a speed alert system
Tata Altroz EV Upcoming EV Car
Upcoming Tata Altroz EV will be in 2025 with an expected price 14 lakh(ex-showroom). Additional characteristics of this Luxurious car has
- ICE powered equivalent 7 inch infotainment system
- Two variants electric which is upcoming (Altroz EV,provides both automatic and electric)
Tata Punch EV Upcoming EV Car
Tata Punch EV Launch date September 1 2023 estimated prices 12 lakhs.This punch EV will be competing with Citroen eC3, MG comet EV comedy and the Tata Tiago EV.And according to safety point This EV has
- Rear parking sensors,rear view camera and multi mode regenerative braking
- Steering mounted control, semi digital instrument panel, Dual front airbags
Read More :- Top 10 Best EV cars in india
Skoda Enyaq EV Upcoming EV Car
The upcoming Skoda Enya EV Expected launched September 5 2023 estimated price 60 lakhs, with a full of new attractive functions like
- 125kW fast charger, results 5 to 80 percent in 38 minutes.
- Passenger safety 9 airbags Blind spot detection
- Skoda model has competed with BMW 3 series, Audi Q7 Volvo XC60, Jaguar XF
Volvo C40 Recharge Upcoming EV Car
Volvo C40 Recharge EV Estimated price 60 lakh expected launch date July 15 2023. C40 will compete with BMW i4, Kiya EV6, Hyundai Ioniq 5.
- Google Android OS-powered infotainment system with built-in apps and services
- Digital driver display, a panoramic glass roof, wireless phone charging, and a 12-speaker Harman Kardon sound system.
Volkswagen ID.4 Upcoming EV Car
Upcoming Volkswagen ID.4 is SUV body type EV Expected Tentative launch December 2023(with blue coloured variation), 45 lakhs onwards estimated price.Key specifications of this vehicle
- Battery(52 and 77 kw Motor (Dual motor setup)
- According to WLTP Driving range 510km & Supports fast charging up to 135 kilowatt by that battery can be charged from 5- 80% in 36 minutes.
- Avoid dangerous conditions, autonomous emergency braking and Adaptive cruise control.
BMW I7 Upcoming EV Car
In the BMW family it is one of the latest EV which ex-showroom price 1.95 crore on-road price.Well featured of EV including
- In fuel performance(Emission Norm Compliance ZEV)
- Steering Gear Type(rack and pinion)
In entertainment section Amazon Fire TV Ecosystem, Theatre mode, HDMI interface for external content, e.g.: TV sticks, mobile phones, games console, computer, Display can be electrically folded and moved for maximum distance from the eyes),
Day by day in India Manufacturing companies are rising their sells of Electronic vehicle seeing excellent services and support with additional features of like this above technology based vehicle which is listed here in this article, So it’s almost sure from this article I assure you definitely without second third you can purchase your dream vehicle Upcoming Electric vehicle.
Frequently frequently asked question(FAQS)
Q – Which company first launched an electric car in India?
A. All electric products like this wonderful featured Vehicles were launched by India’s largest car maker Maruti Suzuki India limited.
Q – What will be the best electric car in 2023?
A. According to all features based lots of standard equipment model Hyundai Ioniq 5 will be the best electric car in India.
Q – How long does an electric car battery last?
A – Hardly It lasts 10-20yrs, depending upon the lifespan.
Q – What is the future scope of electric cars?
A. This advanced technology will require little bit maintenance to make it renewable for all customers.
Q – What percent of cars will be electric by 2025 in India?
A- In India in the future it will be approx 30% electric cars by 2025.